Auctions are an increasingly popular method of selling a home – but before you make a bid, it pays to know what you’re potentially letting yourself in for. In this seminar you’ll experience what happens at auctions, how they work and what you need to do before the auction.
Anyone considering buying property by auction, or wanting to know more about the auction process.
- Buying property by auction - learn different bidding strategies and participate in a "mock auction" to give you first hand experience
- Pre-auction offers
- Auction bidding strategies
- Legal terms and conditions of auctions - and why you need to talk to your lawyer before you make a bid
- Checking out the property
- Why a home loan pre-approval is essential, and how to get it
- Essential auction preparation
- Using KiwiSaver to help you buy a home at auction
- How ANZ's knowledge and experience can help.
At the moment auctions are an increasingly important way of buying a home, for example, 38% of properties going to sale in Auckland are by auction. This workshop will give you the knowledge you need to feel confident about buying at auction, including pre-auction preparation, how to make sure you don't bid too much and how to arrange your finance beforehand. The Workshop also includes a "Mock Auction" to give you first-hand experience of how the process works.
- Christchurch (1) show