If you’re looking at selling your home and buying at the same time, it’s important to do your research before you put your home on the market. In this seminar, a leading real estate agent, an experienced lawyer, and an ANZ home loan expert will give you their insights and perspectives on the process. You’ll get valuable information and tips to help you get the best result and make your selling and buying experience easier.
This seminar will be particularly helpful for people who are looking to sell and buy at the same time, and need guidance around the whole process. It will also be beneficial for anyone considering putting their property on the market.
- Different methods of selling your house, and the pros and cons of each
- Maximising your sale price
- Ten top tips to get your house ready for sale
- Where and where not to spend money if you’re renovating your home prior to selling
- How to prepare your property legally for sale (Title, LIM and Council files)
- How new Real Estate Agent conduct obligations may affect you - and how to avoid issues
- Vendor warranties before and after settlement and what they mean for you
- Common mistakes made and how to work with your lawyer to avoid them
- The settlement process – how long does it take, and when do you get the money?
- What if I find another property first? (Bridging finance and how it works)
- Upgrading or downgrading – issues to consider
- How to transfer your loan to another property
- Working with your bank – understanding your options and obligations.
When it comes to buying and selling a home, knowledge is power. At this seminar you’ll get insights from professionals that will help you save time, reduce stress, and get the best value for money when you’re buying and selling.
Try searching for a different seminar topic.